Monday, August 11, 2014

Dinkytown: Week 44 "Serve til you drop!"

Dear friends and family,
 
You all are so kind to me and write me such wonderful emails. Also, dearest family and friends, you all have such exciting and adventurous lives and sooo much going on, that I just am engulfed in so much happiness for all of you as I read about your lives and going abouts each week. Because of that, so sorry that my email will me super brief and short this week.
 
Since I have four minutes left, I just want to express my favorite learning experience from this week and that is: So often we talk about letting our faith show to others around us, but how often we prevent ourselves from seeing our own faith and our growth and progress. That's my favorite lesson of this week and this is, we are all on our personal journey and road of progression. Let your faith show to yourself by patting yourself on the back once in a awhile, by taking a step back and recognizing the good you have done, but getting right back on doing more. We are all imperfect, and we need not be overwhelmed by that fact. That's why we have Christ's Atonement and love and His help in our lives. I have soooo much more to learn, but boy, am I always in for a ride of my life, each and every week as I push myself a little farther in remembering and becoming more like my Savior.
 
I love you all dearly, and until next week!

Love,
Sister Pao!

No comments:

Post a Comment